Sunday, July 16, 2017

INDUSTRY VERSUS HOMELESSNESS


Well, here we are just me and you.  I've spent the past two weeks working.  I've only taken off on Saturdays, because I have two jobs now.  Somehow, I've been able to manage and continue to survive without any crazy shit raining down on me to hard.  Yes, I've gotten yelled at by THE MAN and other such things.  Whatever you do in life, you're probably going to get yelled at anyways so just keep on trying.  What separates those who are fortunate to have a roof over their head from those bumming around on the streets?  Neither is better than the other and are just two different complete perspectives of life.   For me, I just want options.  I want the ability to choose.  Having money isn't the real solution as we all know you're just kidding yourself, trading your time for money is not fun.  The greats will tell you to never trade your time for money.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of us are doing exactly that.  We want to do smart things like start our own business.  We want to earn and streamline multiple forms of passive income, so we don't have to work in some rat race hellhole of a job.  We all want to be big real estate agents and just win it big just by buying and fixing up houses.  We just don't do these things, because it's just hard and overwhelmingly complicated to handle all on your own.  One key human ingredient is confidence and the other is creativity.  Good luck finding your genius.

It's obvious that the rest of us are simply LEFT BEHIND, but how do we simply SURVIVE and stay afloat so we don't go any deeper?  We have our rat race jobs.  We keep our mouths shut and continue to work for that money or get hammered by THE MAN.  We trade our precious time for pieces of paper.  We get that part, so what's the next quantum leap of our average Joe existence?  Most people just point to saving up for early retirement by maxing out every possible retirement plan, pension, IRA, Roth IRA, 401k, company match, annuity, social security, medicare, etc.  By the time you're old as hell, you'll be able to leave the unforgiving, dreaded rat race of the job you hate that you had to work everyday.  Congratulations!  You've reached retirement!

Is being homeless a solution?  Is being on welfare and medicaid the way to go if I don't want to work?  If your answer is YES, you have to find a job you like or at least work towards a job you think you'll like.  The truth is everyone hates to work and is unforgiving at times, but it's certain things like completing goals and overcoming challenges that keep people going.  Instead of thinking about how shitty my job is, I think about investing my money into companies I like that will have a huge impact in the world like Google, Amazon, or even Facebook.  I know my odds are like the biblical story of David and Goliath, but I believe in compound interest.  If you keep investing in quality companies, you'll eventually see big results down the road.  People don't operate like the way you want them to like programming a robot.  The mind needs to be tricked into believing whatever they're doing is fun! So I want to reach my goal of having a minimum investment portfolio of $100,000 within the shortest amount possible.  That means I have to create and reinvent new ways of doing things and develop certain strategies that'll help me progress towards achieving my goal.  Like I said rat race jobs suck, but if you have something you really want to achieve in life you'll work towards meeting your goal.
It's like playing with Lego, you just keep building and stacking up the blocks.  Things will eventually fall and break but that doesn't mean it's the end of the world.  Just keep trying, and you'll create the life you want.

Thank you for reading my article.  Until next time!
    

      




No comments:

Post a Comment