Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Crazy Dream - Illuminati Shit

I had the most craziest dream last night.  It all started when I frequented my local brothel during the quarantine.  I wasn't expecting much.  None of the dancers were there.  The environment and scenery were a bit different than the actual brothel I go to, but none the less I was well aware what it was.  So I was just hanging out there and exploring the place.  Little by little, women would start showing up sitting down on couches, ordering food, and just trying to have a good time by themselves.  It was very nice inside with marble floor, grand piano, slot machines, movie theaters, and even a large Christmas tree toward the front entrance.  Any who, this place would just keep magically presenting new things that haven't been there before.  The next thing I knew, I went downstairs and was watching some new The Matrix and X-Men movie.  It must have been Peter Parker explaining how X-Men was like The Matrix but only in 3D.  In any event, Spider-Man shows up and starts webbing the ceiling beam mounts and creates some weird new technology out of it all like some kind of weird 5D experience with flashy 3D graphics.  It was really wild and crazy.  I don't think I can explain it in human terms.  Afterwards, I'm talking to this little boy sitting next to me.  He's talking to me like he knows me as "Solomon".  I asked him how do you know my name?  He replied with "Because of your wrist band".  Next, I see a lady ask if anyone needed a nail.  The little boy raise his hands.  Surprisingly, the lady takes out a hammer and nails down a metal shackle looking device on the boy's feet.  Holy shit, this child was a slave!  At the same time, I guess my Mom was calling me to getup and leave.  Before departing, I gave the child a five dollar bill and a single, totaling $6.  It was a sad moment as he struggled to take more money from my wallet.  It was shameful how I felt so greedy, trying to keep everything I had when there was someone else who obviously really needed it; but I had my boundaries.  I was a very surreal feeling.  On one hand, someone was in need but on the other hand I needed to protect myself from being robbed.  I felt like I was the rich asshole this time.  Moving forward in my dream, I met my family friend Emmanuel.  He showed up randomly with his wife trying to play the slot machines just as I started grabbing money from one of the machines that was just spitting out money for whatever reason.  So we hangout a short bit.  Back to my Mom, we had lunch downstairs.  While I was eating a delicious plate of fried rice, there was some weird orange hair alien creature shackled up in the corner.  Then, his parents showed up but were kind of cool. I distinctively remember the alien humanoid creature(s) having orange hair.  The last part of the dream was when this pharaoh figure coming out and trying to establish order.  He was bald and creepily white with a purple robe.  With a loud voice he was commanding the slave children, trying to stop people from having fun, and literally being the stickler.  I guess this must be the head hancho of the place.  No, he wasn't very nice.  In any event, I recall having an epiphany about how this is the way "Illuminate" operates with slave children and basically trying to get everyone to cooperate and do as they say.  Yup, it was a pretty dark dream.

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment