Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Connecting with Your Audience or The Lack Of

Welcome to the world of no one gives a fuck.  Yup, this is exactly what happens to you when you somehow decide to be more reactive than proactive.  There are ramifications for deciding to not doing anything.  As the hours of the day go by, you manage to accomplish nothing.  Perhaps you really needed the time for yourself and your family, but as for me: I really needed to find something more productive to do with my time off of work.  Amazon, Ebay, Paypal, the stock market, YouTube, Blogger . . . What is it that I have not tried yet?  Which one of these actually is worth my time?  I am the very definition of Jack of all trades master of none.  What do I bring to the table?  Who the hell cares if they see me?  What is my connection with the world?  Am I really just another fucking tax payer?  Why don't I have any great gifts and surprises to offer the world that is even remotely worth a crap to be watching on television?  No one can answer these questions for you except yourself.  Sometimes, people just get lucky. 

No one else can help you if you are lazy.  You have to work on yourself first.  Maybe that's just what it is.  Because I'm just not properly aligned with my priorities and goals in life, I'm just drifting around, aimlessly trying to climb up a mountain of stairs that doesn't really go up anywhere.  At the end of the day, who the hell cares?  All I really know for sure is that I'd be happy just coming home to a paycheck.  That's exactly the problem:  I am a slut.  I am willing to do anything for money, never really defining what the fuck it is I actually want to do for a living. 

As I've stated before, I'm really just a leprechaun.  With no leadership skills needed, all I'm really into is grabbing things for free, being cheap with my purchases, using the maximum amount of coupons I can get my dirty filthy Jewish hands on, and just sinking my teeth into whatever money I can get my hands on.  Is this the path I really want to go down?  Where is the integrity?  Where are my values?  What direction in life am I going with this?

If I'm not mistaken, the ancient ones want us to focus more on service to others.  Instead of being a greedy ass mother fucker, THEY want us to learn and practice how to genuinely be more compassionate, loving, kind, giving, and be more of service to others.  Yup, easier said than done.  Easier said than done.  Well, I still have a lot to learn. 

Thanks for stopping by and readying.  I find it hard enough to love myself let alone anyone else.  I have a long way to go.  Just love.  Why not?  Just love.yourself for starters. 

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment