Saturday, April 11, 2020

Caring for 2020

In the end, who cares?  Seriously, what the hell even matters anymore?  Well, this is a photo taken at my hospital of the number of patients being discharged.  For privacy matters, I will not release any other information.  In any event, most people do not even know I even work at a hospital.  Good, because I don't like politics, I don't like being used as a show pony, and above all else I really want people to just go home after all is said and done.  No, I do not want to get into drama or politics.  People are messy, and I don't want to get connected by someone on Facebook.  If you are serious about talking to me, you'll call.  If you have no other means of connecting with me, you're screwed.  It means that I don't care that much.  I will not give a damn if you don't talk to me face-to-face.  I have had too many incidences of random asshole syndrome.  I need a way to protect myself and my time from random acts of asshole behavior. 

In any event, I don't want to waste anymore of my own time and resources having to deal with this pandemic.  I already work 40 hour a week.  I do work during my 40 hours.  I do not want to see or have to communicate with anyone if I'm not at work.  I could care less if anyone tries to get to me.  Sorry, I have to be a safe keeper of my time.  Sorry, I don't get paid for having to deal with extra amounts of shit.  No, it's not fun for me to be doing this.  Have I have been contacted?  Yes, but sorry no dice.  I don't work for free.

I will just jump straight to the point: All that matters in this world is being of service to others, compassion, and love.  I cannot afford anymore acts of stupidity, neediness, insecurities, revengeful payback forms of unresolved karma, and/or other forms of bullshit.  I would like to remain a positive force of nature.  I cannot stress enough how much I don't want to waste my time dealing with assholes.  All that matters is that people get well from this pandemic. 

Thank you for dropping by.  I have no intentions of being famous or having views.  I have had only 1 reader in these past months.  Business is sad, but I'm doing it my way.  Yes, I guess I'm doing it my way and it's been the best learning experience since forever.  Does my way work?  Sorry but no.  Again, it's like I'm writing for the sake of writing and venting but no one ever gets the chance to respond or even post an  asshole comment.  Well, who cares?  It's not like I care enough to grow my audience either.  It's great that I'm writing but who cares?  Only your audience can make you rich.  If you don't care about your audience, your business won't grow either.  I'm the perfect example of that.  I wish I was the full package.  I wish I cared enough.  I wish I had a bigger audience, but it's not like I really care all that much to be blasting my stuff across social media everywhere.  I don't want the backlash, I don't want to be receiving any negative asshole comments/criticism, I don't want to be in the spotlight.  I just don't care.  I don't make any money from this.  I don't care.  Sorry, I don't care enough.  Like the sun and nature outside, it's going to fucking do whatever it's going to fucking do: Rain or shine.  God bless.  I love you all.  Take care.  Peace out. 

- Solomon     

No comments:

Post a Comment