Tuesday, June 23, 2020

THE PURGE

After retaking and passing my exam that I just failed, I need to purge my room of ancient old crap.  I have way too much baggage on my hands.  The vast majority of it has been untouched for several years after the ending of a school semester.  In a world dominated by industry and money making schemes, who the hell cares about old text books?  I'm sorry, but old text books should be removed from my household.  They prove of no use to anyone except dust collecting.  No, I'm not a genius who would read old text books from college for fun.  In fact, it's a pretty big waste of my time as I don't recall information that well anyways.  The extent of how much space and time all this excessive crap takes is phenomenal.  For the last time, no one reads old school text books for fun.  This bullshit has got to go.  No one cares, literally means NO ONE CARES.  If you want information on the stop, use the internet.  Everything is online now.  When the academic school system and professors are updating their textbooks every year to milk their students for profit to buy new text books for hundreds of dollars, there's going to be a lot of bullshit.  It's just too much bullshit.  Once again, no one needs that shit.  Sorry, I could care less about impressing anyone with having old school books around in this day and age. 


Hope for humanity . . .I hope that one day, my life can make more sense.  I hope to live a life that isn't just a room full of random shit of hoarding.  I want to do what I love doing.  I want to collect things that are worth a damn.  If it's not important, please don't waste my time on more garbage.  I don't regret anything I've done, but I just wish I knew what to do better with MY TIME.  Staying out of trouble and not doing anything could have been a possible solution, but maybe there was something more?  Maybe, just maybe there was an alternative way for success.  None the less, I continue to reach out further into the stars.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope to write some more.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment